Sunday, September 17, 2017

HORROR HOOTENANNY 13 Questions with MCNASTY

13 Questions With Dr. Gangrene
Dr. Gangrene wants you to meet to people of The Horror Hootenanny so he has organized a set of questions.
Today's featured Hoot-head is...
MCNASTY from THE CREEPING CRUDS



Name and weapon of choice in the band:
McNasty - Blood Red Gretsch

Favorite movie monster?
Leatherface or Phantom of the Opera

Best horror movie you've seen recently?
The nightly news...

Remakes: Yes or No?
NO.

What bands inspired you to play music?
AC/DC, the Beatles, Black Sabbath, Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem

What do you like to do when not playing music?
Sleep. Spending time with my wife.

Munsters or Addams Family?
That is impossible for me to answer definitively... I'm going to say Munsters, because if the family car.

Favorite song to play live?
Currently, the Fury or Teenage Werewolf.

Favorite moment on stage/tour?
The Hootenanny in 06. That was the night I first met my wife.

Misfits, Ramones, or Cramps?
RAMONES with the Cramps a very close 2nd.

Pet peeves?
People who eat loudly with their mouths open.

Favorite Halloween memory?
Getting married in a haunted house.

What would you like to have written on your tombstone when all is said and done?
Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant

No comments:

Post a Comment