Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hoot 8 Interview Series - DEAD DICK HAMMER

Who the hell are ya and what is your job in the band (details)?

Ringleader and voice of the voice-less

What did you do musically before Dead Dick Hammer (bands etc)?

Before I died I was a successful musician and rock-n-roll sensation known as Richie Hammer, A.K.A. lil Richie Skinn'r Back.I was also an uncredited sessions musician and song writer of several Memphis based recordings from 1953-1957

What are your favorite/most influential bands?
Gene Vincent, T-Bone Walker,Cliff Gallup, The Devil (you know he taught Robert Johnson and Django?)

What are your favorite/most influential horror flicks?

Frankenstien, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The Wolfman,Phantom of the Opera,Creature from the Black Lagoon ,Bluebeard ,Dracula

What movie scared you the most?
Love Me Tender

Most overrated Horror movie?

Them

Who is the biggest celebrity you have ever met?

I met Elvis in 1954 but one of my favorites would be Buddy Holly,
we used to drank liqour and chase whores together in Hell back before my recent awakening, here's a lil know fact friend,,,He hated Elvis

What Dead Dick Hammer song is your favorite to play live?

LIVE? we are of the undead,,,favorite song? ALL OF EM!! I dont play songs that I don't like, Songs that don't condone the mainstream auto-tuned boom boom shit garbage pollution that seeped into my grave and woke me from death!!!!

What is one cool thing the kids may not know about Dead Dick Hammer?

..other then my dick being the coolest part of me, my body anyhow, prolly the fact that I like my women like I like my wine,,,,in a box!,,,,

Now everyone who reads this, come to the Horror Hootenanny or I shall be forced to have Doctor Kong ( undead drummer for the t.b.a. and voodoo priest) shrink your heads and curse you all to shit maggots and night crawlers until you die!

No comments:

Post a Comment